I am a big believer in physical fitness. This is especially important for those engaged in Combat Sports, such as Boxing, Kickboxing, and MMA. It does not matter how skillful you are if you cannot go the distance. That is why I became a Certified MMA Conditioning Coach. I wanted to have the knowledge to train athletes to be in top physical condition to compete successfully. To show just how serious I am about fitness, I recently entered a fitness competition. I am competing to be crowned Mr. Health & Fitness for 2023. You can view my profile and cast your vote here: https://featured.muscleandfitness.com/2023/roderick-p
Jeet Kune Do in Chinese Characters Jeet Kune Do was the name Bruce Lee gave to his martial art. The English translation of Jeet Kune Do is "The Way of the Intercepting Fist." Lee developed Jeet Kune Do after years of training, studying, and observation. His magnum opus on his martial art is the " Tao of Jeet Kune Do ." There are two versions of Jeet Kune Do taught today. One is called "Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do" ( Ted Wong lineage ) and the other is called "Jun Fan Gung Fu/Jeet Kune Do Concepts" ( Dan Inosanto lineage ). Of the two versions taught, "Jun Fan Gung Fu/Jeet Kune Do Concepts" is by far the most widely-practiced. However, the family of Bruce Lee endorses the "Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do" version. This blog highlights the main differences between the two versions of Jeet Kune Do ("JKD"). Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do Ted Wong and Teri Tom Jun Fan JKD is based on techniques taught directly by Bru...
Comments
Post a Comment